This is the eighth podcast in the What are Palpitations? series and it focuses on the treatment options for arrhythmias. We will be discussing everything from lifestyle modifications that may help reduce arrhythmias as well as medications that are often used in arrhythmia treatment. A brief outline includes:
- Can exercise cause heart-rhythm problems?
Please check back with the Heart Rhythm Center for future podcasts to include:
- The Electrophysiology Study and Ablation Procedure
- Possible Complications of Electrophysiology Studies and Ablations
- Postoperative Care after an EP Study (and possible ablation)
- Psychosocial Impact of Arrhythmias